We have actually all seen fire doors ( portes pyrasfaleias ). in our places of work, public buildings and hotels. There is an all-natural assumption that, when we see a fire door, we believe it to be there for our safety and security, and the majority of people will certainly recognize the idea of the feature they carry out. In the event of a fire breaking out, a fire door will assist include the fire in a certain location as well as assistance avoid its’ spread, in addition to using defence from smoke breathing. Nevertheless, there are a variety of factors that a fire door may not be as reliable in this function as it should. The Fire Door Evaluation Plan (FDIS) are the security standards body that oversee these aspects, as well as current searchings for reveal that there are occasionally issues that endanger that security.
What is a fire door?
A fire door is one that has been specifically built and also fitted. Fire door in houses, when fitted appropriately with the correct ironmongery, endure flames and smoke for as much as thirty minutes.
Do I require to change all the doors in my home with fire doors?
No. If you don’t currently have fire doors in your home, common doors are great. However, if you want to use extra safety measures to keep you as well as your family safe, you simply need to think about the following:
- Inspect the fire door will certainly fit your existing door frame.
- A fire door will not function unless it’s fitted correctly. Use a knowledgeable joiner who has experience working to the main guidelines.
- Close your doors whenever you leave your house and also before going to bed. Never ever leave them open.
Do all homes need fire doors?
If you’re carrying out a considerable expansion, remodelling or conversion, your architect will define if they’re needed. Nonetheless, fire doors are vital in the following situations:
- If you have a door leading from a garage to the main residence in a two-storey construct.
- If you are developing or refurbishing a home with 3 or even more storeys (consisting of loft conversion). In this case every space off the stairwells should have fire doors. To make sure, always ask your engineer for suggestions.
See more about fire doors:
- ΜΟΝΤΕΛΑ ΠΟΡΤΩΝ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ
- ΚΛΕΙΔΑΡΙΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ
- ΠΥΡΑΝΤΟΧΕΣ ΥΑΛΟΘΥΡΕΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΜΕΤΑΛΛΙΚΕΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΠΥΡΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΒΟΤΑΝΙΚΟΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΒΟΥΛΑ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΒΟΥΛΙΑΓΜΕΝΗ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΒΡΙΛΗΣΣΙΑ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΒΥΡΩΝΑΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΓΑΛΑΤΣΙ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΓΕΡΑΚΑΣ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΓΚΑΖΙ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΓΚΥΖΗ
- ΠΟΡΤΕΣ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΑΣ ΓΛΥΚΑ ΝΕΡΑ